A Working Mother’s GPS: A Guide to Parenting Success for the Modern Working Mom
Renowned therapist and parenting expert Atara Malach with 30 years as a successful private practice therapist and the author of “A Working Mother’s GPS: A Guide to Parenting Success for the Modern Working Mom” joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Author Channel.
- What are the most prevalent kinds of mommy guilt working moms have shared with you?
- What made you decide to write this book (A Working Mother’s GPS: A Guide to Parenting Success for the Modern Working Mom) at this point in your career?
- How is this new parenting method you have created (the GPS system) different than all the other parenting methods, and why is it empowering specifically for working women?
- Why did you decide to target working moms as your ideal audience?
- What is one important thing a working mom needs to know so that she can achieve her goals both at home and at work?
- What is the most important message you would like working moms to take from your book/programs?
Atara Malach, author of A Working Mother’s GPS: A Guide to Parenting Success for the Modern Working Mom is the founder of the Parenting University, psychotherapist and Certified Professional Coach practicing internationally for over 30 years. Blending her professional expertise with real-life experience as a working mom raising her six children, she has developed a proven parenting system (GPS), to provide working moms with the skills and confidence to succeed both at home and at work. Atara holds several advanced degrees and professional certifications. She spearheaded using mommy guilt as a roadmap to parenting and career success, which has empowered women worldwide.
People also listened to this: Why Our Old Approach to College is Putting a New Generation at Risk