Scaling Silicon Valley Style with Roland Siebelink
Roland Siebelink, tech industry veteran and author of Scaling Silicon Valley Style joins Enterprise Radio. Roland is now heading up his own company advising and coaching founders of tech startup and scaleup companies around the world and has plenty of stories from his experiences working in major startup to scaleup companies.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Roland Siebelink discuss the following:
- What excites you about working with tech startup and scaleup founders?
- What are the top 3 things you know to be true about companies going through major growth and scaleup?
- What things should a company have in place when it’s preparing for a major scale up?
- How can startup’s keep their culture and roots while still adapting to the changing business needs?
- After all the expanding and scaling up starts to settle, what is your advice for keeping the company healthy and becoming more successful?
Tech industry veteran, Roland Siebelink is now heading up his own company advising and coaching founders of tech startup and scaleup companies around the world. Roland Siebelink is a 25+ years veteran of Internet business, entrepreneurship and digital marketing. He is author of the book Scaling Silicon Valley Style and is a former landslide winner of the Silicon Valley Founder Showcase (2011). He has lived through three 10-1000 FTE scaleup journeys in a row. Roland’s goal is to make sure founders of companies get to stay at the head of their companies for as long as they so desire.
In this episode, we discuss making your startup more robust while keeping an entrepreneurial culture, moving your goal posts from product-market-fit to product-market-dominance and overcoming valley of death by mastering new cometencies at ever stage. You’ll gain a whole new outlook on “scaling” the company-beyond just starting it-and a roadmap to do so.
Download a free chapter from his book, Scaling Silicon Valley Style at:
People also listened to this: A Working Mother’s GPS: A Guide to Parenting Success for the Modern Working Mom