Why Our Old Approach to College is Putting a New Generation at Risk
Mark C. Perna the author of the award-winning bestseller “Answering Why: Unleashing Passion, Purpose, and Performance in Younger Generations” joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Mark C. Perna discuss the following:
- How challenging are the younger generations?
- What motivates the younger generations to take action in education and as part of the workforce?
- You are a successful single father of two Millennials – how did that experience impact your work with the younger generations?
- What is the Light at the end of the Tunnel and how does it impact performance?
- What is the Skills Gap in America and how can we start closing the gap?
- How can we change the educational and workforce development paradigm in the United States?
Mark C. Perna is the author of the award-winning bestseller: Answering Why: Unleashing Passion, Purpose, and Performance in Younger Generations that Publisher’s Weekly calls “perceptive…reasonable and thought-provoking.” Mark is the founder and CEO of TFS and has over 20 years of experience in coaching educational organizations and businesses on today’s unique intergenerational workforce and the hiring, training and retention of the newest generations.
People also listened to this: Escape Average, Go for the Big: It’s Time to Break Through