How to Find the Courage to Leave an Unhealthy Relationship?
Erica Wilkerson, a Female Empowerment Coach and international bestselling author of “Perfectly Imperfect: Break Through the Shame, Silence, and Self-Doubt” joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Erica Wilkerson discuss the following:
- How did you find the courage to leave an unhealthy relationship?
- How does one move on from self-abuse?
- How do we become beautifully evolved?
- How does one recognize and use their strengths?
- What are the positive effects of a healthy relationship?
Erica Wilkerson is a Female Empowerment Coach, Army veteran, registered nurse, and International bestselling author. She has a master’s degree in nursing from the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor and served in the army for 20 years. She is now focused on women’s health and well-being. She is dedicated to supporting and empowering women to improve and take control of their lives.
Erica resides in Killeen, Texas with her husband of 12 years and three children.
People also listened to this: Don’t Make Your Health So Hard!