Ways to Deal With Project Diversions
Charlie Gilkey, an author, entrepreneur, philosopher, Army veteran, and renowned productivity expert and author of the new book “Start Finishing: How to Go from Idea to Done” joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Charlie Gilkey discuss the following:
- What is the difference between interruptions and distractions-and how can we manage each type?
- Why is managing interruptions from your boss tricky but doable?
- How can we ‘go dark’ with our coworkers (and, when working at home, our spouse, kids, and pets?
- How, when all else fails, do we lock ourselves out digitally?
- Tell us about the surprisingly smart power of ‘dumb-tech’.
Charlie Gilkey is an author, entrepreneur, philosopher, Army veteran, and renowned productivity expert. Founder of Productive Flourishing, Gilkey helps professional creatives, leaders, and changemakers take meaningful action on work that matters. His new book is Start Finishing: How to Go from Idea to Done.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Secrets of Rent Negotiation with Justin Pogue