Can Healthcare Ads Improve Patient Lives?
Chris Paquette, Co-Founder and CEO of DeepIntent, a marketing technology company striving to improve patient health and well-being by facilitating better communication between brands, patients, and healthcare professionals joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Chris Paquette discuss the following:
- You started as a data scientist at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Can you tell us a bit about what you did there and how that played in developing DeepIntent?
- What is the greatest challenge you’ve faced as you work to bring your vision to life?
- DeepIntent has created its own healthcare-specific identity solution that matches physician and digital IDs with clinical, behavioral, and contextual data. For our listeners who may not be tech savvy, can you explain what that means?
- How do your products improve advertising to physicians and how does this impact patient health and well-being?
- What are you focusing on next?
- What’s your advice for our listeners who are looking to differentiate themselves within the competitive and crowded adtech/martech marketplace?
Chris Paquette is the co-founder and CEO of DeepIntent, a marketing technology company that operates a specialized programmatic marketplace to improve communication between healthcare brands, patients, and verified healthcare professionals.
Chris draws on his multifaceted expertise to bring a uniquely valuable perspective to healthcare marketing. After graduating from Binghamton University with a bioengineering degree, Chris launched his martech career. Prior to founding DeepIntent, Chris was a Data Scientist at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, where he developed systems that leveraged bleeding-edge machine learning and artificial intelligence to improve patient experiences and outcomes. Chris co-founded DeepIntent in 2015; under his leadership, the company has grown from a mere idea to a global operation that proudly serves several major pharmaceutical and Fortune 500 companies out of its offices in New York, California, and India.
Outside of the office, Chris is an avid traveler and enjoys the outdoors; some of his favorite hikes were in Southeast Asia and Chilean Patagonia. Chris currently resides in New York City with his fiancé, Kelly.
People also listened to this: TJ Scimone, Founder & CEO of Slice Inc.