Premier field service maintenance software is here to help field service managers all over the US!
Jason Morjaria, Founder and CEO of Commusoft, premier field service maintenance software joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jason Morjaria discuss the following:
- So could you tell us what does Commusoft do best? How did it become so popular in its home market of the UK and why do you think it’s ready for the US?
- What do you think is a big pitfall for field service managers in the US?
- What are the 3 biggest benefits of using software as a field service business?
- Software is an investment in terms of money, time, and people – that’s clear nowadays. But how much can a business increase revenue with the help of software?
- What would you recommend to a business owner if they’re struggling to find the right software and getting his employees on board?
Jason Morjaria started Commusoft in 2005, while studying in Business Administration in Birmingham, United Kingdom, as a personal project and favor to a friend. Through word of mouth, the software quickly became popular and Jason decided to dedicate himself completely to growing the company. Fast forward to present time and Commusoft operates in Europe, the United Arab Emirates, and, most recently, the United States. After opening the newest office in Chicago, Jason is ready to help installers all across the US grow their business and automate their processes.
People also listened to this: Ways to Deal With Project Diversions