Launch Your Own Hypergrowth: 3 Essential Pillars of AirBnB’s Success
Joseph A. Michelli, Ph.D., C.S.P., an internationally sought-after speaker, author, organizational consultant and author of his latest book “The Airbnb Way: 5 Leadership Lessons for Igniting Growth through Loyalty, Community, and Belonging” joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Joseph A. Michelli discuss the following:
- You’ve written a number of books about leadership and customer experience excellence at established brands like Starbucks or Mercedes-Benz. Why write a book about a disruptive company that started in 2007?
- How has Airbnb become so successful, with a product that relies on “people opening their homes to strangers?”
- A lot of people are talking about an Airbnb IPO, what do you know about the timing of that or the likely attractiveness of Airbnb stock?
- What are the 3 key lessons any business owner, leader, frontline employee, or average person can learn from Airbnb?
- Customer experience is a buzz word in business today, how does Airbnb’s leadership guide a branded Airbnb experience with service providers that they do not employ?
- How does Airbnb compare to other brands with whom you’ve worked? For example how do they stack-up to the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, Zappos, or Starbucks?
Joseph A. Michelli, Ph.D., C.S.P., is an internationally sought-after speaker, author, and organizational consultant. His insights encourage leaders and frontline workers to grow and invest passionately in all aspects of their lives. Dr. Michelli is the author of numerous national bestsellers, including The Starbucks Experience, The New Gold Standard, and the New York Times #1 bestseller Prescription for Excellence. He was named as one of the Top 10 thought leaders in Customer Service by Global Gurus.
His new book is The Airbnb Way: 5 Leadership Lessons for Igniting Growth through Loyalty, Community, and Belonging (October 2019, McGraw Hill).
People also listened to this: What do you stand for? How Core Beliefs Build Brands People Authentically Love