Wicked Healthy Vending’s 5 year business journey
Tina Paine, Owner and Founder of Wicked Healthy Vending that provides healthy vending to companies, organizations and schools across Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Tina Paine discuss the following:
- It’s been a couple of years since we spoke, how has it been going for you and Wicked Healthy Vending been faring and where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What obstacles have you faced over the past five years and how did you overcome them?
- What makes Wicked Healthy Vending stand out as compared to its competitors and those traditional vendors?
- How is it being a woman in a male dominated business?.
- You mentioned community is your mission as well, what are some of the things you do to engage with the community?
- Tina, I understand that Wicked Healthy Vending is going on its 6th year in November, surpassing its 5 year milestone. Why do you think you have managed to be successful?
Tina Paine is the founder and certified woman business owner of Wicked Healthy Vending, a healthy vending company that provides nutritious snacks and beverages to its Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire communities. Wicked Healthy Vending began its business operations in November of 2013 and has been growing rapidly. Wicked Healthy Vending services a variety of locations, such as gyms, schools, YMCAs, hotels, dealerships, corporations and non-profit organizations.
Tina, always wanted to open her own business and after raising her family and working in corporate America for several years, she decided it was time. In December 2018 Tina bid fare well to her corporate career and took the leap to work on her business full time.
Tina has over 25 years legal and business experience. She received her MBA from Salem State University and her paralegal certificate from the National Academy for Paralegal Studies.
It’s Wicked Healthy Vending’s mission to not only provide healthy snacks and beverages to the community, but to help the community through health education and charitable assistance. She can be contacted at email@example.com or 978-587-5229.
People also listened to this: Launch Your Own Hypergrowth: 3 Essential Pillars of AirBnB’s Success