Growing Your Business in 2019
Anna-Vija, Founder and CEO at Piccolo Marketing that provides coaching and digital services to small business owners joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Anna-Vija discuss the following:
- What is the biggest problem you see business owners struggle with?
- How can businesses keep up with the changes in digital marketing?
- What’s “next” for digital marketing? What will we see emerging in 2019?
- What should businesses do with leads they are getting from their marketing?
- What should businesses be posting on social media?
- Where is the “low hanging fruit” of marketing?
- How much should smaller businesses and entrepreneurs be spending on marketing?
- A lot of small businesses have hired marketing companies and it just doesn’t work out, or they get taken advantage of. How can owners protect themselves?
TIP: As busy as you are in your work, take 1-2 hours to create a plan for 2019. If you don’t know where to start, think about your budget and time available first to determine what resources you can get to help you grow. We always recommend starting with more sort-term, engaging activities like solid website development and email marketing because social media and SEO, although “trendier,” take longer to see ROI.
Over her 18 year career in hospitality and business management, Anna-Vija McClain has become an expert in small business efficiency and growth. Starting in restaurants at the age of 16, she worked her way up in the Private Club industry, before leaving to start her own marketing company for small businesses, Piccolo Marketing.
Working with small business and entrepreneurs, she and her team provide an “outsourced Marketing Director” model, coaching “on-demand” and executing strategic marketing campaigns to build a successful brand at an affordable budget.
Anna-Vija is passionate about helping small business owners create scalable businesses with amazing company culture! She is dedicated to helping the small business community through her coaching services and online learning platform, Build Your Damn Business. In addition, she is the youngest mentor at SCORE Nashville, a non-profit offering volunteer coaching to entrepreneurs. She has helped hundreds of business owners grow their personal and professional brands!
Anna-Vija is active in the Nashville community through numerous charities, Boards, and volunteer efforts. She has served as as the President of the Nashville chapter of Women in Digital, and serves on the Board of Directors for Mental Health America of the Mid-South. Anna-Vija frequently speaks at events such as HubSpot’s INBOUND conference, and colleges, including the Middle Tennessee State University Jones College of Business, Belmont, and Volunteer State Community College.
People also listened to this: How to stand out with your LinkedIn profile