#SELLOUT: How a Great Experience Can Help You #SELLOUT of Your Product
Kory Angelin, an award-winning fitness professional and the author of: #SELLOUT: How a Great Experience Can Help You #SELLOUT of Your Product joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio works in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kory Angelin discuss the following:
- When you say create a great experience for the customer, how does that translate into a sale?
- Can you give a good example of the kind of customer experience you’re talking about?
- Why is selling so hard, and why are so many salespeople not successful?
- How does your experience in the fitness industry influence your approach to business?
- Can you talk about the experience of QVC? Did that change how you sell?
- You’re a popular motivational speaker. What’s the one question you get more than any other?
- How can a small business owner use the strategies in this book to improve their customer base?
- What do you hope readers get from your book?
Kory Angelin is an award-winning fitness professional and two-time published author. He has had the opportunity to offer his business philosophy to some of the largest health clubs in the country.
Understanding that a great experience is what drives success in business, he has been recognized for such success in both television and print publications, and is a sought after motivational speaker. He has been featured in Sports Illustrated, USA Today, Maxim, Training & Conditioning and STACK Magazines, and has had television success on QVC. He was a guest speaker for the I.D.E.A. Health and Fitness Association. His website (www.koryangelin.com) offers ongoing support and education for that business professional in everyone. His new book is #SELLOUT: How a Great Experience Can Help You #SELLOUT of Your Product.
People also listened to this: Growing Your Business in 2019