Escape Average, Go for the Big: It’s Time to Break Through
Michael Botts, a success coach, acclaimed keynote speaker, and best-selling author of the book Escape Average, Go for the Big: It’s Time to Break Through What’s Stopping You, joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Michael Botts discuss the following:
- How is my success journey going to different if I read this book?
- How is failure not your enemy?
- In your book, you mention the 3 gates, Eye-gate, Ear Gate and Mouth Gate. Can you explain how these gates matter in the successful revolution?
- How does one change their mind frame from asking “AM I ENOUGH” and start to believe “I AM ENOUGH”?
- Your book has a success formula with 4 simple steps. Can you please break them down for us.
Michael Botts is a success coach, bestselling author, and acclaimed keynote speaker. Michael’s leadership skills were developed early on while he served in USMC from 1985-1989.
After college, Michael started his own marketing and distribution company”Impact Marketing” and then founded “ServiceMaster BY Mike.” Michael sold his business after 20 years. Through his epic failure’s and measures success, he brings a unique perspective in mentoring business owners in using his failure as a great teacher. Michael motivates, inspires and transforms people into their brilliance. Michael now focuses on success coaching including one-on-one sessions with veteran business owners and speaking about success to university students.
Michael resides in Alexandria, Virginia with his greatest achievement his 4 awesome kids.
People also listened to this: Culture Spark: 5 Steps to Ignite and Sustain Organizational Growth