Veggies Made Great with Garden Lites
Andrew Reichgut, Executive Vice President of Garden Lites, a food company that not only offers every single food made with vegetables as first ingredients but they are extremely delicious joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Food Industry Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Andrew Reichgut discuss the following:
- First of all, tell us about Garden Lites – when it was founded and how long you have been at the firm. Plus, what is some of the magic behind the growth of Garden Lites?
- We all know that offering foods made with simple clean ingredients – and especially gluten free foods – is one of the fastest growing categories in the food business. But tell us how you took those components and made your products even better than simply being gluten free and made with clean ingredients, and how it has grown your sales. Plus, they are very convenient since they are frozen.
- Due to the significant growth of Garden Lites, have any changes been made lately?
- Where can your products be found?
- As a passionate leader in your field, what advice would you give anyone working in the food landscape?
Garden Lites’ mission is to get America Hooked on Veggies. Why? Because only 1 in 10 Americans eat the daily recommended amount of veggies. Fad diets come and go, and health advice changes over time, but there is one health message that has never changed: Eat your vegetables.
Vegetables are the first and primary ingredient in every Garden Lites product. Whether the vegetables that make up the product are hidden, like zucchini and carrots in our Chocolate muffins, or the highlight of the product like kale and cauliflower in our Superfood Veggie Cakes, Garden Lites makes eating your veggies delicious.
We are committed to helping you and your family find new and delicious ways to eat more veggies.
People also listened to this: Burma Inc.: What makes a Superstar