Tips for Expanding Your Business to Another State
Sacha Ferrandi is the Founder and Principal of Texas Hard Money, an equity-based lender in Dallas, Texas joins Enterprise Radio to share tips for expanding your business to another state.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sacha Ferrandi discuss the following:
- At what point of a business’ success should the owner consider expanding?
- What are some benefits of having a business in another state rather than opening another location in the same state?
- What are important things to consider in the hiring process when not able to interview with potential employees in-person?
- How do you recommend going about doing market research for an area that one may have very little prior knowledge of?
- What are some unforeseen challenges you faced when expanding your business across state lines?
- What are some major factors to consider most when determining the profitability of expanding to a new location out of state?
Raised in La Jolla, California but originally from Spain, Sacha attended Arizona State University where he earned his bachelor’s degree. After earning multiple awards and accolades for his excellent sales and customer service in medical device sales, Sacha decided to shift his career in the real estate finance direction and became a founding partner of Source Capital Funding Los Angeles and later Texas Hard Money. Since inception, Sacha has overseen his companies in successfully funding over $250 million in hard money loans.
People also listened to this: Tips to Grow Your Money and Optimize Your Portfolio for Tax Purposes