The rise and evolution of Amazon advertising
Jeff Cohen, Partner and CMO of Seller Labs, a leading provider of software and resources for businesses who sell on Amazon joins eCommerce Radio to discuss the rise and evolution of Amazon advertising and how it’s changed and how brands can leverage advertising to increase their bottom line.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jeff Cohen discuss the following:
- Over the past few years advertising has grown on Amazon. How has this changed and what opportunities exist for brands on the Amazon website?
- What does it take for a brand to successfully run an advertising campaign on Amazon?
- Amazon Prime was a huge game-changer for the online shopping/delivery experience. Why has Amazon dominated the market so much its putting brick and mortar retailers out of business and why can’t Walmart.com and other online retailers compete?
- Tell us about Seller Labs. What does it provide to businesses that sell products on Amazon?
- How do Seller Labs offerings make the company different from its competitors? What type of companies do you work with?
- What are three takeaways to grow and run a successful business on Amazon?
SUMMARY: Over the past few years advertising has changed and grown exponentially on Amazon. If you are a seller, take advantage of Amazon advertising. Many opportunities exist for brands on the Amazon website to increase the bottom line. Selling on Amazon is impactful. Seller Labs help businesses navigate Amazon’s advertising offerings, manage the ever-evolving Amazon online sales platform and support increased sales. Tools for keyword research, sponsored products advertising, product discovery and inventory management are so important to a company’s sales success on Amazon.
Jeff Cohen has over 15 years of ecommerce experience. Currently, Jeff is CMO and Partner at Seller Labs where he works with more than 50,000 Amazon sellers providing software solutions and expert advice helping to build world class brands. As an International speaker, Jeff is often asked to share actionable intelligence on how Amazon works and how brands can improve their business. Working with Amazon brands has given Jeff a unique perspective on what it takes to be successful on the Amazon platform
In 2007 Cohen founded Textbooks.com. Before joining Seller Labs in 2014 as the head of business development, Cohen was the CEO of Campusbooks.com. He attended the University of Missouri where he received a Bachelor’s of Business Administration and Management degree before earning his Masters of Business Administration at Lindenwood University.
ABOUT SELLER LABS:
Seller Labs journey is unique. Veteran Entrepreneur Brandon Checketts founded the company in 2013 after he developed a software tool to resolve seller feedback problems for his thriving Amazon used book business. After successfully creating a solution that automated buyer-seller messaging, Seller Labs was born. The business has grown to include several tools that help Amazon businesses improve sales – from inventory management to keyword search, advertising and product discovery. Its suite of offerings is branded as Ignite, Pro Suite and Feedback Genius. Seller Labs is headquartered in Athens, Georgia and has been named one of the most innovative start-ups in the Atlanta region.
People also listened to this: Redstage Worldwide CEO Explains Transformative B2B eCommerce