E-Commerce Logistics Insights from iD Commerce + Logistics CEO Dan Arriola
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dan Arriola discuss the following:
- What is the most common misconception companies have about 3PL services?
- What is the biggest benefit for retailers when enlisting 3PL services?
- What is the biggest challenge facing retailers entering the ecommerce market?
- Due to Amazon’s dominance, how has that changed the strategy of both a Logistics/Fulfillment provider and the retailer?
- What is one piece of advice you would give to a company that is looking for a logistics/fulfillment provider?
Dan Arriola is responsible for the overall business development, operations and strategy of iD. Mr. Arriola leads the team of iD executives. He is a graduate of Xavier University and a past recipient of a Johnson & Johnson scholarship to attend Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management’s NMSDC Advanced Management Education Program. He is also a 2010 graduate of the ”Owner/President Management” Program at Harvard Business School.
Dan is actively involved in the Chicago community – he is a mentor at 1871, where he works with early stage entrepreneurs and is involved in the Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO), the Chicago Chapter of The Buoniconti Fund to Cure Paralysis, and the Entrepreneur’s Organization (EO), where he serves as a mentor in the EO Accelerator Program. In addition, Dan is a board member of X-Labs, a business competition at his alma mater Xavier University Williams College of Business; where he identifies, coaches, and develops entrepreneurs who have the most aspiring ideas. Most recently, Dan joined Rogue Advising as an advising partner specializing in the topics of 3PL and fulfillment.
People also listened to this: The rise and evolution of Amazon advertising