Redstage Worldwide CEO Explains Transformative B2B eCommerce
Adam Morris, CEO at Redstage Worldwide, a global eCommerce Agency specializing in developing transformative customer experiences joins eCommerce Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Adam Morris discuss the following:
- What does the B2B eCommerce market look like and why is B2B super hot right now?
- How is B2B eCommerce different from traditional online retail?
- What are the main roadblocks for companies going digital?
- I’ve seen a lot about Redstage & Transformative B2B eCommerce, what is that exactly?
- For companies thinking about going digital, how does Redstage’s process help companies achieve positive digital transformation?
As a digital entrepreneur, Adam Morris has been working alongside Anthony Latona (Redstage’s CMO) since college. The duo co-founded several businesses together over the years, most recently Redstage, which started in 2008. As Morris recalls, “All of our businesses revolved around online commerce, and we’ve had a knack for being ahead of the Internet business curve. Redstage is an eCommerce agency that specializes in web design, development, strategy and support for B2B and B2C clients all over the world. As part of the Fulcrum Family of companies, we have over 700 employees on 5 continents. For the past 10 years we’ve been transforming companies through eCommerce, now focusing primarily on Magento and Shopify. With B2B eCommerce set to explode before the end of the decade, we’re ready to take on the biggest challenges facing the world’s largest companies – especially when it comes to tackling the transition to digital, something we’re quite good at.”
People also listened to this: Trading Corporate Life for Entrepreneurship and Never Looking Back