Lifestyle-Based Investing: Achieving Unique Lifestyle Goals
Steve Frazier, President of Frazier Investment Management, a Rhode Island-based financial services firm specializing in advising entrepreneurs, families and businesses across the country joins Enterprise Radio.
- How did Frazier Investment Management get into this niche area of advising? Describe what you mean by lifestyle based?
- How does one plan and budget for a living within this type of lifestyle?
- Are there any special budgeting/planning tools or technologies people can use to help keep them on track?
- Do clients ever get lost or fall off track when planning and budgeting?
- Do you have any tips and advice for people about common money mistakes they’re making and how to avoid/stop them?
Steve Frazier, AIF is president of Frazier Investment Management, a Rhode Island-based financial services firm specializing in advising entrepreneurs, retirees, families and businesses across the country.
Steve’s passion for investing began alongside his grandfather, hand charting stock prices at an early age. Upon graduating Summa Cum Laude from the University of Rhode Island with a finance degree, Steve dove head first into e-commerce business development; expanding a North American manufacturing business, learning how to use resources efficiently and maximizing financial resources.
In 2012 Steve took this valuable experience and went back to his two true passions, investing and people. Working with Stifel, Nicolaus & Co. he built incredible client relationships and a practice based on trust and understanding.
Frazier Investment Management continues these trusted relationships and builds on the client experience by using modern financial tools, top tier research and truly independent and objective advice. Steve is an Accredited Investment Fiduciary, certified specifically for his ability to follow a fiduciary process with his clients’ best interests at heart.
People also listened to this: Should I Buy a Life Insurance Policy on My Business