The Key to Engagement is Community: Six Steps Leaders Can Take to Transform their Workforce
Howard Partridge, Author of The Power of Community: How Phenomenal Leaders Inspire Their Teams, Wow Their Customers, and Make Bigger Profits joins Enterprise Radio to discuss the key to engagement is community.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Howard Partridge discuss the following:
- What prompted you to write this book?
- It seems like we’re heading into even more dramatic changes in the world of work, such as AI and remote workforces. How can community help unify these types organizations?
- Talk about the connection between a great workplace community and employee engagement.
- In this super tight job market, where people jump from job to job faster than ever, can loyalty still play a role in the workplace?
- Can you give some examples of leaders who have built community among their employees, and seen dramatic improvements in their business?
- What is a POD — and why are they such a powerful tool for the workforce?
- Can you talk about the power of being a coach instead of a commander?
- How is it possible to care about your employees in a massive organization? Can you give some strategies for larger employers?
Howard Partridge is an international business coach, #1 Amazon.com bestselling author and in-demand conference speaker. He grew up on welfare, started his first business out of the trunk of his car and transformed it into a multimillion dollar, turnkey enterprise. He has owned 9 small businesses, and for two decades has helped small business owners revolutionize their businesses and have more freedom in their lives. His new book is The Power of Community: How Phenomenal Leaders Inspire Their Teams, Wow Their Customers, and Make Bigger Profits. It includes a proven, step-by-step approach to transforming your organization — by tapping into the human need to connect and feel valued by others.
People also listened to this: 4 Super Tools to Stay True to Your Dreams