The blockchain, crypto and NFT world with Craig Russo
- Let’s start by talking more about your background. It’s pretty fascinating. How did you go from working in the biotech industry to pivoting into blockchain?
- What is it about blockchain, crypto and NFTs that you find so fascinating?
- Let’s talk about Polyient Games. We’ve interviewed several people from Polyient Labs and understand it helps incubate blockchain startups. What is Polyient Games doing?
- How do blockchain games differ from traditional games? Are there things blockchain-based games offer users and fans that traditional games cannot?
- It’s interesting you refer to this “a gaming ecosystem.” Can you describe this ecosystem?
- Are there other companies Polyient Games is currently working with? What do they bring to the ecosystem?
- You mentioned “digital collectables” can you explain those to our listeners?
- As someone with a background in both bio-medicine and technology, what sort of role will technology play in a post- COVID- 19/corona virus world?
- What should businesses be doing now to prepare for this new environment?
Craig Russo is co-founder of SludgeFeed, a leading news outlet covering crypto- and blockchain-adjacent industries. He has written more than 3,000 articles covering everything from non-fungible tokens (NFTs) to Dapps to crypto-investing to esports and beyond.
Prior to co-founding SludgeFeed, Russo also worked with PureTech Ventures, where he was instrumental in helping build biotech startups such as Karuna Therapeutics and Follica.
Russo earned top biotechnology innovator honors from Xconomy in 2017 and worked in several leading neuroscience labs at Harvard University.
People also listened to this: Millennials, and the Blockchain World