How To Get A Cash Offer On Your House Fast
Rob Morris, the Co-Founder of CashofferOnHouse.com, which helps aid their clients in the sale of their property in a way that best suits the clients’ needs joins Enterprise Radio to share how to get a cash offer on your house fast and easy.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Rob Morris discuss the following:
- What is it that CashOfferOnHouse.com does exactly that differentiates you from a real estate agent?
- Expand on that a little bit. Any interesting stories you’d like to share? Any horror stories?
- So other than buying a property that may be too “ugly” for a traditional sale, are there any advantages to using you guys over another home-buying company or iBuyer?
- What are the fees typically associated with selling a home to you guys versus someone utilizing a real estate agent?
- You’ve mentioned a couple times the difference between your company and a traditional real estate sale, but what makes you different from the large Ibuyer firms popping up across the country?
Summary: CashOfferOnHouse.com may not be for everyone looking to sell a property but everyone owes it to themselves to find out exactly how much we will pay for their home. It costs nothing and only takes a few minutes to fill out our simple form online. We make it that easy to get a cash offer on your house no matter the condition, location or situation you may be in.
Real Estate has been a passion of mine since my early 20’s when I looked at buying real estate in my college town rather paying for room and board. It’s enjoyable for me to take something that is broken and fix it! People call me the King of Process as I have a knack for seeing how things are done now and finding simple ways to make the process more efficient and effective. I live by my 3 T’s: Teachable, Tenacious and Team player and try to surround myself with others who do the same.
I’m from and currently reside in Boston, MA. I have a loving wife of 3 years named Emily and 2 sweet little girls named Grace and Gianna. Like Dan, I love coffee and ice cream (so much so that I dream to open a coffee/ice cream shop as a hobby one day).
People also listened to this: The blockchain, crypto and NFT world with Craig Russo