Take Your Startup from Aha To Exit with the Startup Roadmap
Adi Jagannathan, CEO and co-founder of Aha To Exit, Inc., a proven business accelerator with a step-by-step process helping innovators become entrepreneurs with their 10 step roadmap joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Adi Jagannathan discuss the following:
- How can a business determine if they have a product or service worth pursuing?
- Once you pushed through steps one through five and you know you have a viable product and you’re ready to start funding and stop bootstrapping your venture. How do you approach your seed round and angel investor?
- What is the biggest mistake you see entrepreneurs commit when they are approaching step six, Capital Structure?
- In step seven right after capital structure, I see guerilla marketing. How much of the capital structure raised should a business devote to the marketing of its product or service?
- How and when should an entrepreneur consider their exit?
Adi Jagannathan is a strategic, multidisciplinary entrepreneur with a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and a master’s degree in Global Technology and Entrepreneurship from Arizona State University. As a serial entrepreneur, he has built multiple successful businesses in a range of industries. In his current role as CEO for Aha To Exit, a startup accelerator, he is helping innovators go from a struggling startup to a successful business with his team of 30 employees.
People also listened to this: Experimax Celebrated Veteran Franchisees