Experimax Celebrated Veteran Franchisees
Jim Muir, Founder and President of Experimax, a unique franchising concept that specializes in the buying and selling of certified preowned Apple products joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jim Muir discuss the following:
- Please provide some background to Experimax.
- Why is it important for brands to celebrate active and retired military?
- How have veteran franchisees contributed to your business?
- Can you give us some background on current veteran franchisees?
- What support does Experimax provide to veterans who are transitioning to civilian life?
- What training does Experimax give to franchisees?
- What feedback have you received from these veterans?
- From your experience working with veterans, what advice can you give for those interested in opening a franchise?
After outgrowing his garage, Jim Muir opened the first Experimax location in 2012 in West Palm Beach, Florida, realizing his dream of offering affordable pre-owned Apple® products to his customers. Jim had in-depth business knowledge from years of running car dealerships and technical knowledge from his hobby of buying, fixing, and selling used electronics, which he combined to begin what quickly became a successful business.
People also listened to this: Dawn Freeman: The vision and leadership required to turn a nonprofit into a nationwide resource