Business Consultants, Enterprise Radio, EPN News, eSanFrancisco, Game Industry
See How This CX Executive is Changing the Industry for the Better
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (11.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Jonathan Shroyer, the Chief CX Innovation Officer at Arise Virtual Solutions where he leads the gaming and consulting verticals and runs the CX Lab in San Francisco joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jonathan Shroyer discuss the following:
- You founded Officium Labs to help companies create best-in-class service experiences for their customers. What made you want to start this company – Arise Virtual Solutions?
- What advice would you give to others looking to start a company of their own?
- You have over 20 years of customer experience. What do customers want today and what do company leaders need to achieve to go above and beyond what the customers of today want?
- You created and run a CX lab in San Francisco. Can you explain what that is and if other companies and leaders can benefit from it?
- How can company and executive listeners be better leaders to their team? What advice would you give to leaders who are looking to lead better?
Jonathan Shroyer worked to develop Officium Labs back in 2019, which was acquired by Arise Virtual Solutions in 2021. Jonathan Shroyer is now the Chief CX Innovation Officer at Arise Virtual Solutions. There, he leads the gaming and consulting verticals and runs the CX Lab in San Francisco. Shroyer has two decades of experience building companies and leaders up. CIO Journal, a publication of The Wall Street Journal, named Shroyer among its “Top CX Professionals of 2022.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Leadership Development for the Sports Coach