Wamite Muthara, the creator of Career Safari – an opportunity to bring together a global community of women that provides authentic advice and resources on navigating career life joins Enterprise Radio.
Listento hostEric Dye & guest Wamite Muthara discuss the following:
- Tell us a little bit about Career Safari and why you launched the platform?
- Where did you spend the bulk of your energy and time when you were first building Career Safari?
- Who do you look to for inspiration? What are you reading? Who are you listening to?
- Looking back, what would be your advice to other business leaders looking to start something new?
- Can you share a story about a mistake you made and what you learned from it?
- What are the recurring themes, rising issues you are hearing from your audience that our business leaders might be able to learn from?
Wamite Muthara is an international development turned tech professional. She spent her career helping communities and companies become better for their people. Then in 2018, after years of traveling the world and witnessing the diversity of women transforming their careers, their industries and their communities — she created Career Safari. She wanted a space to celebrate other women’s careers and uplift their stories. These stories gave her life and courage when she did not have it and she wanted to provide that to others.
Career Safari is an opportunity to bring together a global community of women that provides authentic advice and resources on navigating career life. She wants us all to expand the idea of what it means to be a successful career woman — there is not one way to pursue a career! From CEOs to community builders – inspired by their stories – Career Safari was born to give these voices a platform.
People also listened to this: Meet Rafael Aquino, CEO of Affinity Management Services in South Florida