Meet Rafael Aquino, CEO of Affinity Management Services in South Florida
Rafael Aquino, the CEO of Affinity Management Services, joins Enterprise Radio to talk about the latest condo legislation, hurricane preparedness tips for South Floridians and more.
Listento hostEric Dye & guest Rafael Aquino discuss the following:
- Can you please give us an overview of Affinity Management Services? How was it started?
- Can you tell us a bit about your story? How did you end up in the property management field?
- As you know, we’re in hurricane season right now, and everyone wants to know how to prepare. Can you share a few tips for condo associations and residents in South Florida?
- Let’s chat about the recent condo legislation. Can you share – in plain terms – what the new legislation is and how it will impact condo associations and residents (specifically in South Florida)?
- Can we expect more reforms in the near future regarding condo safety?
- What’s next for Affinity? Any big goals this year that you’re looking to achieve?
Rafael Aquino and Pedro Garcia began Affinity Management Services in 2007 with a specific goal in mind: providing comprehensive, reliable management services in order to ease the burdens of board members, residents, and property owners.
With backgrounds in a variety of disciplines—everything from property development and engineering to accounting and IT, we’re able to pool our skills into a well-rounded, team-oriented approach. Whether the task at hand involves financial, administrative, or site services, our team members will approach it with enthusiasm and professionalism. We synchronize our efforts to ensure that all needs are being met while drawing upon our network of resources to get the job done.
People also listened to this: Growing Up in the Segregated South Was Instructive for Becoming Comfortable in Uncomfortable Settings