Proven Tips to Eliminate Chaos at Work and Home for a Stress-Free Lifestyle
Steve Laswell, Founder and President of Next Level Executive Coaching, a coaching program designed to develop self-managed teams and executive leaders joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Steve Laswell discuss the following:
- What is the People Project? And what are the nine observations you noticed about business and people?
- How do individuals get from “Here” to “There” on their journey?
- What are the three creations of leadership for breakthrough performance?
- What is the best predictor of future success?
- What is the secret to engaging people?
- What are the three zones of change?
- If there was only leadership skill, what is it and how do we get better at using that “soft skill?”
Steve Laswell worked in the faith-based nonprofit sector for nearly 20 years as a Pastor in The Church of Nazarene. He served as a General Sales Manager and Station Manager for a five-station group (Cox Radio) in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He segued his radio experience to become Founder/President of Next Level Executive Coaching, LLC, a coaching program designed to develop self-managed teams and executive leaders.
Laswell is the author of three books The People Project: Your Guide for Changing Behavior and Growing your Influence as a Leader and The Journey: Personal Notes from the Father. His current release Leaders Create Space: Transform Disruption into Clarity for Life and Work is an international best-seller in nine business categories.
People also listened to this: Meet Stella Petrou Concha: Award winning entrepreneur and game-changer