The Australian forcing the Veterinary industry into the technology era
Dr. Sam Kovac, a Sydney-based Celebrity vet who is breaking ground with new technologies and innovative breakthroughs joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Sam Kovac discuss the following:
- Can you tell the audience a bit about your background, and how you came to lead one of the most innovated vet clinics in Australia?
- Technology is really important to you, and remaining innovative in your field. What technologies have you integrated into Southern Cross to ensure that your treatments are always cutting edge?
- What has the pet owners response been to learning about treatments, such as Laparoscopic desexing?
- Why do you think the veterinary industry is still so old-school about their approach to treatments?
- What advice would you have for new vet students entering the work-force, about finding the right clinic to work at?
Dr. Sam Kovac is the Founder of Southern Cross Vet Clinic, a veterinary clinic that is rapidly expanding in Sydney, Australia. Dr Sam followed his dream of becoming a veterinary surgeon that began at age three. Since that time, he has developed a strong interest in oncology, internal medicine and animal behaviour. Now a Chartered Member of the Australian Veterinary Association, Dr Sam continues his passion of providing the most up-to-date care to his patients and their two-legged family.
Sam founded Southern Cross Vet in the heart of St Peters, bordering on Alexandria to the west, Marrickville to the east and Newtown to the north, to offer pet parents a new level of service but with reasonable fees and recently launched a secondary clinic in Bellevue Hill, in Sydney’s East. Dr Sam is a regular across Australian media, and the vet of choice of many Australian celebrities.
People also listened to this: The Power Of Positivity: One Man’s Pursuit To Change The World