Liftango, an on-demand transport and carpool technology company
Jacob Grieg, VP America at Liftango, the on-demand transport and carpool technology company joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jacob Grieg discuss the following:
- What is the major difference between Liftango and other similar rideshare apps?
- How important is the idea of ‘connection’ when it comes to solving modern transport issues?
- How do you think traffic congestion will be impacted by a widespread use of a carpooling system like Lifatngo’s?
- On a similar note, do you see carbon emissions being significantly lowered when this kind of carpooling takes off?
- Will Liftango’s system have a positive benefit on people’s workplace connections and dynamics?
Liftango is an on-demand transport and carpool technology which enable cities, organizations and institutions to remove the frustration from people’s tedious and slow morning commute. Liftango helps teams design and deploy a transport program that through incentivizing more shared trips, and build meaningful connections to improve what is oftentimes a frustrating journey. Founded on the core belief that shared mobility will play a vital role in the liveability and accessibility of our built environment, Liftango has created trusted technology to improve the connection to transport and provide the framework for equitable and sustainable travel.
Founded in Australia, Liftango has recently launched to great success in Vancouver, Canada and is looking forward to a rapid expansion into the United States.
Jacob Grieg, VP America at Liftango, brings a combined passion for sustainability, mobility and business to his role in leading Liftango’s North American expansion.
People also listened to this: Concierge Medicine and the State Healthcare Today