Adding Value to Your Business Through Retainer-Based Planning
Fred Hubler, the Founder of Retainer-based Academy, located in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania joins Enterprise Radio. Hubler is an accomplished financial advisor with more than 18 years of experience in the financial services and technology industry.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Fred Hubler discuss the following:
- What is retainer-based financial planning?
- How does retainer-based planning differ from traditional financial planning models?
- How can entrepreneurs and SMBs benefit from working with a retainer-based financial advisor?
- How can small business owners and entrepreneurs find balance in planning for their personal financial future, as well as the business’ financial future?
- How can entrepreneurs add value to their business through retainer-based planning?
Fred Hubler (Mr. Retainer) is an accomplished financial advisor with more than 18 years of success in financial services and technology.
He founded Creative Capital Wealth Management Group and grew the firm to 11 states. The practice focuses on retainer-based wealth management. As Chief Wealth Strategist, Fred works with individuals and families to serve their financial needs and achieve their goals.
Fred is an inspiring speaker with a deep knowledge of market leadership, business development, goal execution and wealth management.
He is an innovative leader with a keen eye for unique solutions and vast knowledge in alternative wealth creation strategies.
He built a framework to allow third-party experts to collaborate with and assist his clients, a practice now spreading throughout the industry. He is also a certified Behavioral Financial AdvisorTM (BFATM).
People also listened to this: Liftango, an on-demand transport and carpool technology company