Do we really need to focus on stress or is it all just media hype?
Bronwen Sciortino, International Author, Speaker & Simplicity Expert joins Enterprise Radio. Bronwen spends every day teaching people there’s a very different way to live – proving that you can reduce stress, beat burnout and still live a highly successful life.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Bronwen Sciortino discuss the following:
- The World Health Organisation changed the definition of burnout in May of 2019 and directly linked it to work-place stress. Why was such a big deal made about this?
- What are the trends employers and employees need to be aware of?
- Why is there such avoidance of this topic?
- We are culturally sensitive, now you’re telling us that we need to be aware of the growing stress in the workplace, is this creating more burden on the employer?
- How do we discourage unhealthy silence?
- If there was one piece of advice you could give to the leaders in organisations what would it be?
Bronwen Sciortino is an internationally renowned Author, Simplicity Expert and Professional Speaker who spent almost two decades as a high-powered, award winning executive before experiencing a life-changing event that forced her to stop and ask the question “What if there’s a better way to live?”
Bronwen spends every day teaching people there are other ways to live so they can reduce stress, build resilience and easily make changes in their everyday lives – building to a more meaningful life and improved mental and physical health and wellbeing.
Having published her books ‘Keep It Super Simple’ and ‘The Economy of Enough’, Bronwen is sought to blog regularly for global platforms, and has been featured in ‘The Book of Amazing People’, ‘Reboot Your Life – Phoenix Edition’, and ‘Successful Women in Business – Winners Edition’. She is regularly invited as a guest interviewee on blogs, podcasts, radio, Facebook Live, YouTube and member sites situated throughout the world.
Bronwen works with people globally through corporate programs, conference platforms, retreats, professional mentoring and in the online environment. She shares her secrets to success and inspires individuals to simplify their lives and embrace the concept of an economy of enough.
People also listened to this: Liftango, an on-demand transport and carpool technology company