Interview with Founder and CEO of the Jersey Tomato Company, Dave Stoff
Dave Stoff, Founder and CEO of The Jersey Tomato Company, that produces all natural sauces and salsas with 100% New Jersey tomatoes joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dave Stoff discuss the following:
- What inspired you to start The Jersey Tomato Co? What is Jersey Tomato Co?
- Why does your brand differentiate from others?
- What has been the most exciting thing about growing your brand and its initial launch?
- What advice would you give to a young entrepreneur?
- Where do you see the future of the grocery retail market and your brand? What can consumers look out for? The future of educating society on better for you eating?
- Where is your brand available?
Discovering his love of culinary at a young age, Dave Stoff grew up pursuing his passion in the food industry. While studying H&T at University of Massachusetts, Stoff loved to work in kitchens and over hot stoves but realized the restaurant life wasn’t for him. With the desire of raising a family and understanding that industry requires endless hours, he excluded the restaurant business route. Stoff partnered with a college and their journey into Jersey tomatoes began. Stoff spent years conducting consumer insight which then led into tasting kitchens and building their product.
The Jersey Tomato Co. was created in NYC with sauces and salsas in small batches that taste very fresh and use 100% all natural Jersey tomatoes, with a focus on low sodium. The company strives to educate consumers a cleaner, healthier way of eating by targeting the masses as their product is meant for all.
Dave Stoff resides in South Florida with his wife, and two children.
People also listened to this: Chef Fernando Ruiz: From a troubled past to the kitchen by way of culinary school and beating Bobby Flay!