How to generate a weekly flow of inbound leads
Tom Poland the best selling author of Leadsology©: The Science of Being In Demand joins Enterprise Radio. He shares how to generate a weekly flow of inbound leads.
- Just so we can put this interview in context, can you tell us what good marketing looks like?
- If that’s what good marketing achieves, what then is a marketing message and where does it fit into the scenario you just described?
- In your book you lay out a simple formula for creating a marketing message that gets cut-though, can you walk us through that and maybe give us a before and after example?
- So how do people know that their new marketing message is going to work?
- Is it possible for an effective message to generate too many leads (that would be a good problem to have) and if so, how do you handle that, and is there an opportunity with that?
Tom Poland is a Marketing Mentor who started his first business at age 24 and has gone on to start and sell four others, taking two of them international. In that time he’s managed teams of over 100 people and annual revenue of more than 20 million.
These days Tom’s thing is “Leadsology: The Science of Being in Demand” which is a blended learning program that gives professional advisors a model for generating a flow of high-quality, inbound, new client enquiries into their businesses almost every week of the year.
Over 2000 business owners across 193 different industries and 4 continents have been through his programs and many have gone on to add millions to their earnings and their testimonials are available on his website
Tom’s work has been published in 27 countries and he’s also shared international speaking platforms with the likes of Michael Gerber of E-Myth fame, Richard Koch from the 80-20 Principle, Brian Tracy and many others.
People also listened to this: What do the recent Facebook and Google bid increases mean for Google Organic?