What do the recent Facebook and Google bid increases mean for Google Organic?
Harry Sanders from StudioHawk, a Google Partner Specialist, Search Engine Optimisation company out of Melbourne, Australia joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Harry Sanders discuss the following:
- What is SEO & why is it so important for business?
- What made you get into SEO and why are you passionate about this, what drives you everyday?
- What is the current state of SEO in 2018? – changes to algorithm, things to look out for.
- What’s the difference between SEO and PPC methods like Facebook ads?
- What influence is the rise in Facebook ad and Google ad cost having on organic search?
Tip: Page speed is an important ranking factor in 2018. Check your page speed and find ways to optimise images and compress files to improve loading times for users.
StudioHawk is a Google Partner Specialist agency focused on search engine optimisation. We offer responsive, ethical, and authentic SEO services tailored to your website’s unique needs. We have a team composed of passionate professionals who come from diverse backgrounds and offer simplified solutions to complex online marketing challenges.
Our Services Has:
- A proven track record: We’ve helped multiple companies accomplish their SEO goals and maintained a 300% average ROI
- Ethical practices: We use 100% white hat SEO to make sure your site succeeds without putting it at risk from Google penalties
- Value for money: We offer specialist services at reasonable rates
- Credible management: Our knowledge is vetted by Google every 12 months to maintain specialist status.
- Complete Transparency: We offer full campaign visibility and comprehensive monthly reporting to give clients the peace of mind that they deserve.
People also listened to this: How to use artificial intelligence to bolster your bottom line