Small Business Marketing Secrets with Brandon Cockrell
Brandon Cockrell, the President of Linchpin Sales Interactive that specializes in using the most popular digital platforms available to find customers and buyers for their clients so they don’t have to joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Brandon Cockrell discuss the following:
- What are the biggest challenges clients face when they contact you?
- Given all the recent news with Facebook, what effects do you think it will have with Marketing on Facebook and on the world of digital marketing?
- What do you think is the biggest opportunity businesses are missing out on when trying to market their business?
- SEO is a huge buzzword that has been around for a long time, do you think it is still important for businesses to invest in it?
- Where do you see the world of marketing going in the next 5-10 years?
- What advice would you give someone either wanting to start their own business or maybe recently started a business that is in a similar situation as you were when you started? What should they focus on or do to make sure they are setting themselves up for success?
Brandon Cockrell has over 12 years of success in sales, marketing and business development. Most of that experience was helping large companies and corporations maximize their revenue growth. His decision to start his own business came from his drive to help businesses that truly need it, and more importantly appreciate it. This led him to discovering the needs and problems that Linchpin Sales Interactive now solves. He and his team are solely committed to one thing – doing whatever it takes to help their clients reach their goals and succeed at their business. His number one saying is “you should do business with us because we actually care about your success and aim to prove it”.
People also listened to this: How to generate a weekly flow of inbound leads