How to Build Your Business from Start-Up to Stardom with Sacha Brant
Sacha Brant, Owner of Sassy Lasses that specializes in helping build online businesses from startup to stardom and Founder of the new-to-market Empowerment Pride joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sacha Brant discuss the following:
- What drove you to create Sassy Lasses?
- Where do you recommend starting to develop and launch a successful online business?
- Branding – do you really need it?
- Should a new business owner focus on a website right away?
- How important is peer support to the entrepreneurial journey?
Sacha Brant is a business owner who works with peers to help build their businesses from startup to stardom.
Sacha knows the importance of starting your business off right and surrounding yourself with the right people. She’s worked with many entrepreneurs and brands to establish credibility and boost sales.
She into her 3rd year running Sassy Lasses and has recently begun the Empowerment Pride – an online entrepreneurial empowerment group. She looks forward to keeping entrepreneurs and business owners moving forward for years to come.
People also listened to this: How to generate a weekly flow of inbound leads