Harness Cognitive Focus and Mental Stamina With Breinfuel’s Brain Boosting Blends
Dr. Gerald Horn, the Founder of Breinfuel – the cerebral, better-for-you beverage designed to fuel the brain to respond effortlessly with focus, alertness, and productivity joins Enterprise Fit Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Fit Radio is in association with the Beverage Industry Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Gerald Horn discuss the following:
- Tell us about Breinfuel – how was it developed and what gap in the market does it fill?
- Tell us more about the four ingredient blends in Breinfuel. How do you recommend Breinfuel be taken, and who can benefit from it most?
- Mental athletes like Poker players Phil Hellmuth, Jonathan Little and Jeff Gross have been adopting your product. Why are cognitive sports reaping such great benefits from Brenfuel?
- Let’s talk about caffeine. How can we better support caffeine intake to avoid a “crash”?
- Did you face any challenges when bringing Breinfuel to market? How have you learned from this?
- What advice can you share for young entrepreneurs who want to launch a product of their own?
Dr. Gerald Horn is the Founder of Breinfuel – the cerebral, better-for-you beverage designed to fuel the brain to respond effortlessly with focus, alertness, and productivity. Currently the Co-Medical Director at LasikPlus Chicago, Dr. Horn’s background lies in ophthalmology, pharmaceutical science and disruptive drug development. Having committed his 40+ year career to maximizing the health benefits of modern science and medicine, Dr. Horn invented the eye-whitening drop “Lumify” that in one year became #1 sales ($100M) and #1 doctor recommended, and developed a disruptive eye drop “Liquid Vision” (PRX) to temporarily restore reading vision without glasses or contact lenses. Dr. Horn is an innovator in the ophthalmic drug development space, a 4-time pharmaceutical Chief Scientific Officer, and holder of over 80 patents.
People also listened to this: Data-Driven Decision Making Is an Oxymoron. Here’s Why…