Data-Driven Decision Making Is an Oxymoron. Here’s Why…
Ruben Ugarte, the Founder of Practico Analytics, providing expertise in data analytics and the author of the new book “The Data Mirage: Why Companies Fail to Actually Use Their Data” joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ruben Ugarte discuss the following:
- Why did you write this book?
- What do you think the best companies do with their data that others don’t?
- What are the biggest misconceptions around data?
- What should companies know about the current trends in data?
- Do you think all companies should strive to be data-driven?
- Do you think all executives should become data-proficient?
Ruben Ugarte is founder of Practico Analytics, providing expertise in data analytics. He has worked with companies on five continents and in all company stages, helping them to use data to make higher quality decisions, boost performance, increase profitability and make their teams world-class. He maintains a popular blog with more than 100,000 readers. His new book is The Data Mirage: Why Companies Fail to Actually Use Their Data (Business Expert Press, January 22, 2021).
People also listened to this: Daniel Beck: How 401GO is Transforming 401(k) Planning