Fully Promoted’s Office Model with Michael Brugger
Michael Brugger, the Brand President of Fully Promoted, the world’s largest branded products and marketing services franchise joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Franchise Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Michael Brugger discuss the following:
- Briefly describe Fully Promoted.
- What is the Fully Promoted Office Model?
- Why did you find the need for this?
- What type of individuals would you recommend the office model concept to?
- How has the office model contributed to the growth of the franchise since it’s launch?
- What is the feedback you are receiving from office model franchisees?
- What are your predictions for the office model in 2020?
Michael Brugger is the Brand President of Fully Promoted. Mike joined United Franchise Group in 1994 and has been very successful overseeing multiple departments of the company since. In 2000 Mike opened and managed the very first EmbroidMe store in West Palm Beach, FL. Among many other roles, Mike has managed UFG’s marketing, technology, and training departments and has spent the last 5 years as the Vice President of Operations for United Franchise Group. Mike is responsible for leading the Fully Promoted team to help the brand and franchise owners grow profitably.
People also listened to this: What savvy entrepreneurs already know about the booming portable storage franchise industry