Adapting software to a global market
Kai Hellstrom, the Senior Product Manager for GlobalX in the UK, which provides the legal sector with specialist data and technology joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kai Hellstrom discuss the following:
- What are the main things businesses should consider before moving into new markets?
- What have you learnt about working with global product teams and dependences?
- What are the communication challenges of working across two hemispheres and how have you overcome it?
- How has the Matter Centre launch gone?
- On the topic of automation, what impact do you think this will have on the future of work?
- What’s next for GlobalX?
Kai Hellstrom is the Senior Product Manager for GlobalX in the UK, which provides the legal sector with specialist data and technology. Kai graduated with a law degree, spent some time working for a conveyancing before finding a passion for product management and working on software for conveyancers. He has led the development of their Matter Centre platform in the UK, using his knowledge of agile development techniques to direct an inhouse team of developers.
People also listened to this: AI in the Workplace: Is Your Job at Risk?