What savvy entrepreneurs already know about the booming portable storage franchise industry
Matt Dillon, the Franchise Development Director with UNITS Franchise Group, a moving and portable storage company joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Franchise Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Matt Dillon discuss the following:
- Can you tell us a little more about what UNITS does?
- Why would someone looking for a business want to consider UNITS?
- Does UNITS have any competitive advantages over other companies that offer portable storage?
- How difficult would it be to operate a UNITS franchise?
- Does the UNITS franchise company offer the new owners support to help them with their business?
- What kind of financial returns can a UNITS owner expect?
- What kind of background should someone have to be a good candidate for a UNITS franchise?
- If someone decided to invest in the UNITS franchise, how long would it take to get their UNITS operating?
Matt Dillon brings over 18 years of franchise development experience to UNITS. As the development director for UNITS Franchising Group, INC., Matt is dedicated to developing the franchise with quality owners building UNITS into a national brand.
Over his career, Matt has represented Great Clips, Doctor’s Express, Regis Brands, Senior Helpers, and Authority Brands. His track record of success has provided strong financial returns, unit growth, and royalty production for the franchise systems while helping numerous entrepreneurs find the right business model to meet their business objectives and personal goal of independence.
People also listened to this: Lusthaus Law PC: Legal Representation for Franchisors and Franchisees