Sales, Technology & The Entrepreneur
Nikolaus Kimla, CEO of Pipeliner CRM, a company that is meeting the challenges of the digital age and leading the market with new ideas to empower entrepreneurs joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Nikolaus Kimla discuss the following:
- What makes Pipeliner CRM different than other CRM companies?
- Does Pipeliner have a distinct business philosophy?
- How does Pipeliner help empower the everyday entrepreneur?
- What is Pipeliner’s outlook on the future of work and how does Pipeliner help salespeople adapt to these changes?
- How is Pipeliner revolutionizing sales education at DePaul University?
Nikolaus Kimla, CEO, founded Pipeliner CRM in 2011. After 20+ years of success as as an entrepreneur, a software developer and as a salesperson and sales manager, Kimla’s mission is to positively impact and empower the mindset of salespeople.
This innovative sales application combines powerful sales productivity tools and effective team collaboration features to help entrepreneurs gain the competitive edge in sales. Pipeliner believes that when a salesperson is positively influenced by and supported with intelligent data, they will make more informed decisions and become a better salesperson.
People also listened to this: Fully Promoted’s Office Model with Michael Brugger