Frequency H2o, a bottled water that is truly changing the game
Sturt Hinton, Director of Frequency H2o that can be found in hundreds of stores and is represented by the largest health food distributor in Australia joins Enterprise Radio.
In 2017 Frequency H2O was listed in the top 5 FMCG start-ups worth watching and earlier this year, they won the global water awards in the USA.”
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Beverage Industry Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Sturt Hinton discuss the following:
- You have had a truly inspiring journey to take Frequency H2o from the ground to now being a massive player in the industry, can you tell us about how it got started?
- What would you say have been some of the highlights for your Frequency H2o journey, I am sure winning the worlds best water meant a lot?
- How can people improve their lives and wellbeing by drinking frequency water and why is it so important?
- What are some of the biggest things you have learnt about business along your successful journey so far?
- You have some big celebrities behind the brand, can you tell us about this and how it came about?
Sturt Hinton is the director of Frequency H2o. Frequency H20 has completely changed the game, creating bottled water that harnesses the incredible natural alchemy of energised molecules in order to promote health, balance and harmony.
This year, Frequency was the Gold Medal winner of the Berekley Springs International Water competition in the US. The beverage, which is sourced from a protected aquifer in remote Northern Queensland and is infused with sound frequencies, has a natural pH level of 8 and contains a rare abundance of minerals, which is so pure in essence, it requires no micro purification.
People also listened to this: Launching a consumer beverage brand with Melanie Kahn