Launching a consumer beverage brand with Melanie Kahn
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Beverage Industry Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Melanie Kahn discuss the following:
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and your background?
- How is Poppilu different from other lemonades?
- What are aronia berries and why did you choose them as an ingredient?
- Poppilu was one of five brands selected for Kraft Heinz Inaugural Springboard Incubator Program. Tell us about the program?
- Where can you find Poppilu?
- What are three takeaways to grow and run a successful beverage brand?
Poppilu® is an all-natural, deliciously tart and tangy line of low sugar antioxidant lemonades. Poppilu is infused with locally-grown aronia berries, a native Midwest super fruit that has among the highest antioxidants of any fruit in the world, and contains an abundance of Vitamin C. Poppilu comes in three irresistible, mouth-puckering flavors: Original Blueberry Lavender and Passionfruit. Poppilu can be found at Jewel, Mariano’s, HyVee, Lunds, Byerlys and additional grocers throughout the Midwest with a suggested retail price of $2.49 per 12-ounce bottle. Learn more at www.poppilu.com or connect with Poppilu on Facebook and Instagram.
People also listened to this: Changing the Tempo: A Young Team of Food Industry Outsiders Set Their Sights on Bubbly Beverages