Seriously, You Can Do Anything If You Surround Yourself With the Right People
Leo Bottary, who is a sought-after thought leader on peer advantage, an emerging discipline dedicated to strategically engaging peers to realize your business and life goals joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Leo Bottary discuss the following:
- What does the title of your new book, What Anyone Can Do, refer to?
- What’s the benefit of involving others when setting out to achieve goals?
- What do we need to overcome in order to reach out to others?
- What kind of people should we look for to provide support?
- How does creating a “People Plan” help in getting through challenges?
Leo Bottary is a sought-after thought leader on peer advantage, an emerging discipline dedicated to strategically engaging peers to realize your business and life goals. A popular author, educator, keynote speaker, and workshop facilitator, he advises individuals and organizations worldwide. His new book is What Anyone Can Do: How Surrounding Yourself with the Right People Will Drive Change, Opportunity, and Personal Growth (Routledge, 2018).
People also listened to this: The Three Rooms Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life