The New Golden Age of Coffee: A Bona Fide® Nitro Coffee Revolution
John Goerke, the Founder of Bona Fide Brewing Company with 33 years in the specialty coffee trade and Spencer Weiner, social entrepreneur, Soulutionary, & Sales Director of Bona Fide Brewing Company joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Beverage Industry Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Melanie Kahn discuss the following:
- What is Nitro Coffee in a keg and how is it served?
- You refer to your Nitro coffee as “Wine of the Bean”, what does that mean?
- What makes Bona Fide Nitro coffee different than other brands?
- I see on your Website you say the “ Hot Nitro” is a Disruptive Innovation” why is that?
- You claim up to 50% reduction in coffee waste and reduced labor, how is that possible?
Bona Fide Nitro Coffee & Tea is the Winner of the Spirit of innovation Award 2017 for best new food service product. Bona Fide is championing sustainable innovative business practices in specialty Hot and Cold Nitro coffee in kegs. Bona Fide loves coffee, and are taking the beverage of coffee deeper into the category of fine Wine, “ Wine of the Bean “. We focus is on how to make the coffee experience 100% perfect, predictable and repeatable every time. This means, quality product and process, zero waste, and an environmentally sustainable packaging and dispensing.
Bona Fide is the first company on the market with a naturally stable keg brewing process for coffee. Founded in 2015, Bona Fide’s mission is to brew & deliver profoundly good nitro coffee & tea using our innovative and disruptive technology, while improving the sustainability of the coffee industry and our planet.
People also listened to this: Frequency H2o, a bottled water that is truly changing the game