Founder of Kreator eCommerce and Generation E
Kevin Zhang an expert at building infrastructure and scaling successful eCommerce businesses at a rapid pace joins eCommerce Radio. Zhang successfully built a global eCommerce business that generated $20M in sales in his first year as an entrepreneur.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Kevin Zhang discuss the following:
- Can you describe your business and what you do?
- How were you able to build a business that generated $20M in its first year with only $3K of starting capital?
- Facebook and payment processors have been cracking down on merchants that sell directly to consumers from China. How has this impacted your business?
- What differentiates you from all of the other eCommerce players? How have you been able to achieve the results you have?
- If you had one piece of advice to new entrepreneurs that are interested in eCommerce, what would that be?
Kevin Zhang is a serial eCommerce entrepreneur who has successfully built multiple 7-figure brands. Starting with only $3K saved from a summer job, he became a self-made millionaire at the age of 23, only one year after graduating college. He achieved acclaim within the eCommerce community for building a $20M business in his first year as an entrepreneur and has helped several organizations strengthen their digital strategy, ranging from a luxury fashion brand frequented by A-list celebrities to a 9-figure gaming company.
The son of Chinese immigrants who came to America in pursuit of the American Dream, Kevin has a passion for elevating those around him and views eCommerce as a means of extending opportunity to driven, hardworking individuals from all backgrounds. He also focuses his time on Generation E – a movement he founded to provide high quality, free eCommerce education for all. He has a vision for inspiring and empowering 1 million new entrepreneurs.
People also listened to this: Navigate and Maximize Growth of Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Central with Velocity Sellers