Chicago-based The Gauge Collective brings anti-agency approach to authentic social & digital marketing
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Teddy Heidt discuss the following:
- What is The Gauge Collective?
- Can you tell us more about your background & how it led you to starting The Gauge Collective?
- The Gauge Collective is bringing a new approach to branded content. What do you mean when you describe The Gauge Collective as an “anti-agency” model?
- What is the most important thing for brands to keep in mind relative to creating authentic branded content?
- What’s do you see as the next big trend in social & digital advertising?
With over ten years of professional experience in advertising, marketing, and media, Teddy Heidt continues to find excitement and passion in creativity. While working for brands like The Walt Disney Company and Protein Bar Restaurants, he brought his passions to life developing custom and authentic marketing programs that are unique, powerful and successful.
Today, he oversees The Gauge Collective’s day-to-day support of brand’s big and small in developing a social and digital strategy that is unique to them. When he’s not rolling up his sleeves or behind the camera, you can find Teddy exploring the amazing food and wine scene in Chicago, relaxing with his husband, Ryan, and two cats, Gus and Rafa, and finding new series and documentaries to binge on Netflix.
People also listened to this: Founder of Kreator eCommerce and Generation E