Jake Schwarzbaum, Co-Founder & COO at Velocity Sellers, a company that has developed proprietary techniques that have grown brands through their Amazon management services partnerships joins eCommerce Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jake Schwarzbaum discuss the following:
- Provide us with an overview of Velocity Sellers and the unique Amazon services you offer.
- Why should every brand consider selling on Amazon?
- What are some challenges that Amazon sellers have to overcome to be successful in the industry?
- How should you be careful when working with Amazon?
- Amazon has changed the economy forever, what can we expect to see change within the next 5 years?
- What tip do you have for businesses looking to sell on Amazon/online?
Jake Schwarzbaum, Co-Founder & COO at Velocity Sellers, graduated from NYU and knew early on that he liked the technical aspect of digital communication. He has worked on numerous successful marketing campaigns and has managed millions of dollars worth of sales on Amazon. Jake brings to the team a rare combination of artistic and technical talent, and left and right brain synthesis – he is someone we throw the kitchen sink at and he has become the go-to guy for making big things happen. He found his true passion in Ecommerce, analytics, and ultimately, Amazon.
People also listened to this: Smaller Sellers Champion in New Social Selling Marketplace, iAmLife