Culture Spark: 5 Steps to Ignite and Sustain Organizational Growth
Jason Richmond, Founder and Chief Culture Officer at Ideal Outcomes, Inc. and author of the new book “Culture Spark: 5 Steps to Ignite and Sustain Organizational Growth” joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in conjunction with the Author Channel.
- how do you and your team at Ideal Outcomes define “Organizational Culture?”
- Give me some examples of common myths about corporate culture and the impact they could have on business.
- You did extensive research while writing your book. Is there “One Common Denominator” you found in successful cultures?
- You designed and developed a 5-step Culture Transformation model. Can you briefly explain the importance of those five steps?
- What can a dysfunctional culture cost an organization?
- Companies conduct all kinds of surveys to evaluate their performance. What are the differences between Culture Surveys, Engagement Surveys and Employee Satisfaction Surveys?
- What are some factors that can cause Culture Change Initiatives to fail?
Jason Richmond, President/CEO and Chief Culture Officer at Ideal Outcomes, Inc., is an in-demand keynote speaker, widely recognized as a noted authority on helping companies build strong, sustained revenue growth by empowering their employees and developing energizing office cultures.
During his career of more than twenty years, Jason has assisted companies of all sizes in a wide variety of industries. He has not only worked closely with established Fortune 100 companies to create Leadership Development Journeys, but also provided thought leadership and innovative consulting services to a range of mid-size firms. And he has guided numerous start-ups to build solid foundations that have enabled them to become noted industry leaders.
Over the years Jason has captured best practices from successful organizations and integrated them into the core principles that form the foundation of Ideal Outcomes.
In partnership with Dale Carnegie, he has become a valued resource for many organizations, helping them implement talent development paths, culture maps, succession plans, and learning strategies.
People also listened to this: Expert Courage Building Tips to Keep Employees from Playing It Safe